Set sail and escape the drizzle this winter pirates! Over at Value Added Travel we spotted a superb full board cruise offer that will see guests visiting the highlights of the gorgeous Mexican Riviera.
This package includes everything you need - return flights to Los Angeles, 2 nights in a hotel close to the port before departure, 7 nights on Carnival's Carnival Splendor ship, and all your meals on board!
There are stops at Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta - some of the best destinations in Mexico for bagging some beach time. Call up Value Added Travel and book now for a deposit of £350pp.
Booking Info Timeframe: 15. Jan. 2019 - 4. Feb. 2019
- Package includes: Return flights, 2 nights hotel, 7 nights full board cruise, luggage
- Travel duration: 9 nights
- Departs: 24 January - 2 February, 2019
- Flights: London, Manchester, Glasgow, Birmingham to Los Angeles, USA
- 2 nights hotel: Hotel Normandie, Los Angeles (Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Cruise leaves from/returns to: Long Beach, California
- Cruise ship: Carnival Splendor (Carnival)
- Accommodation: Inside Cabin
- Board basis – full board on ship (drinks not included)
- Lead price based on London departure. Prices from regional airports may vary
- Based on 2 adults
- Deposit option - £350 per person
Please note -- gratuities are not included in the above prices. An automatic tipping system operates on board. £75 per person, per trip will be debited to your onboard account, unless agreed otherwise (by contacting guest services once on board the ship)
- Day 1: Fly to Los Angeles
- Day 2-3: Stay at Hyatt Regency Hotel Anaheim
- Day 4: Ship departs from Long Beach, California
- Day 5: At sea
- Day 6: Cabo San Lucas
- Day 7: Mazatlan
- Day 8: Puerto Vallarta
- Day 9: At Sea
- Day 10: Ship arrives back at Long Beach. Fly home from Los Angeles
About the ship
Carnival Splendor is all about the action on board. Whether at El Morocco Lounge for live music, fancy a flutter at Royal Flush Casino, or want to enjoy the onboard jazz club known as The Cool, you're bound to find the right vibe.
There are several swimming pools on the ship, as well as the Splash Park, waterslides (try the signature Carnival Twister Waterslide) and you can even enjoy a movie on the big screen whilst poolside!
Full board meals are included in this offer, giving you plenty of restaurant options. For extra treat, try the ship's famous Steakhouse (for an extra fee) or talk to Value Added Travel about adding a drinks package
Please note -- Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability.