If you are looking to treat yourself to a once-in-a-lifetime present this Christmas, then this Caribbean cruise is not only inspirational but offers great value for money at just £789 per person, based on 2 sharing.
It includes return flights from the UK, transfers and 7 nights on board Royal Carribean's Oasis of the Seas with all meals while on board.
Upgrade your cabin and you'll also get bonus extras like a free drinks package and onboard credit. The cheapest date is in January, but there are other dates also available right up until April next year.
Booking Info Timeframe: 24. Oct. 2017 - 23. Dec. 2017
- Travel duration: 7 night cruise (plus flight times)
- Available many dates November, 2017 - April, 2018
- Sample date: 14 January, 2018
- Ship leaves and returns to Port Canaveral, Florida
- Includes return flights from the UK
- Cruise ship: Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas
- Accommodation: Inside Cabin
- Board basis – full board on ship, plus afternoon teas and snacks
- Includes spa access & entertainment
- ATOL protected package
- Based on 2 adults
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing an Inside View Cabin:
- £1578 / 2 = £789 per person
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing an Balcony Cabin:
- £1738 / 2 = £869 per person
Outside Cabins and Suites are also available. Please note -- gratuities are not included in the above prices. An automatic tipping system operates on board. US$13.50 per person per night will be debited to your onboard account, unless requested otherwise.
- Day 1 - Fly from UK to Florida
- Day 1 - Transfer from airport to cruise port
- Day 1 - Board ship at Port Canaveral
- Day 2 - Nassau (Bahamas)
- Day 3 - At sea
- Day 4 - Costa Maya (Mexico)
- Day 5 - Cozumel (Mexico)
- Day 6 - At sea
- Day 7 - At sea
- Day 8 - Arrive back into Port Canaveral
- Day 8 - Transfer back to the airport
- Day 8 - Fly back to the UK
About the ship
Oasis of the Seas is one of the largest ships in the world and has a very New York feel to it, down to its "Central Park" indoor, open-air area, to its shopping mall with Michael Kors, Kate Spade and Starbucks. The Boardwalk, designed as a nod to Coney Island, is an adrenalin junkies dream with 2 rock climbing walls, a Flowrider surf simulator and a zipline. There is also a carousel, basketball court, mini-golf course and a table tennis area.
For a more relaxing holiday, guests can enjoy the Solarium, with its loungers hot tubs and pools, or head in to Vitality Spa as access is included free of charge! There are also heaps of dining options, as well as entertainment like Broadway shows, ice-skating and live music.
Never Miss A Deal Again!
Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest offers direct to your inbox. Be first to know about error fares and the hottest deals by signing up for WhatsApp notifications. Download our app from the App Store or Play Store to view all the latest deals and set up customised deal alerts. You can find out more about our app and its features here!