Pirates, cruise's are getting more and more popular with younger people getting onboard, the ships having more to offer as well as reaching more places getting you more value for your money.
This cruise departs from Newcastle and hits many cities in Germany including Hamburg as well as Bremen which will be celebrating with their annual beer festival.
- Travel duration: 9 nights
- Departs from Newcastle on 19th October
- Arrives into Newcastle on 28th October
- Cruise ship: Balmoral
- Visit many German cities
- Based on accommodation in an Inside Cabin (*other cabins may be available)
- Board basis: full board
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Gratuities not included (more details below)
Price for 2 adults sharing;
- Inside Cabin: £1258 / 2 = £629 per person
- Ocean View Cabin: £1356 / 2 = £678 per person
- Balcony Cabin: £3102 / 2 = £1551 per person
- Suite: £3262 / 2 = £1631 per person
Please note -- gratuities are not included in the above prices. An automatic tipping system operates on board. £5 per person per night will be debited to your onboard account, unless agreed otherwise.
About your trip
You will set sail on the Balmoral cruise ship and head to many German cities throughout your 9 night cruise.
The ship is well equipped with many great amenities, there is a choice of places to eat throughout your stay and a choice of swimming pools and Jacuzzi's on board.
Day 1: Depart Newcastle
Day 2: At sea
Day 3: Bremen
Day 4: Bremen / Cruising Weser River, Germany
Day 5: Hamburg
Day 6: Kiel (Germany)
Day 7: Kiel (Germany) / Warnemunde (Rostock)
Day 8: Warnemunde (Rostock) / Kiel Canal (Germany)
Day 9: At sea
Day 10: Arrive Newcastle
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited.