Ahoy pirates, we have a bargain mini cruise for you up next, starting in Hamburg in Germany then heading to lovely Paris in France before being ending in the UK. The mini cruise is on a full board basis so your meals are included in the price throughout your stay.
As the cruise departs from Hamburg you will need flights to get there, head to our flight finder to see what cheap options you can find. You can also head off in August from £96* if April isn't suitable.
This is an awesome deal as for only £66* per person you get to visit 2 other countries, as well as your meals being included and no need to put money away for tips as they are all included too.
Booking Info Timeframe: 19. Apr. 2020 - 2. Sep. 2020
- Travel duration: 3 nights
- Departure date: 19th April 2020
- Cruise departs from Hamburg in Germany
- Visit La Havre in Paris
- Arrives into Southampton
- Cruise ship: MSC Preziosa
- Based on accommodation in an Inside Cabin (*other cabins may be available)
- Board basis: full board
- Transfers & flights not included - find flights here
- Based on 2 sharing
- Gratuities included
- Total from £132 / 2 = £66* per person
About your trip
You will set sail aboard the MSC Preziosa. You'll enjoy the full board basis on the ship including meals at Eataly or Galaxy restaurants. Tips are also included throughout this lush mini cruise.
Facilities on the ship include an infinity pool, the world's longest single-rider body waterslide, an adults-only sun deck and a kids aquapark. There is also an Instagrammable Swarovski staircase which is a stunning feature in the heart of the ship.
- Day 1: Departure from Hamburg, Germany
- Day 2: at sea
- Day 3: La Havre in Paris
- Day 4: Cruise ends in Southampton