Pirates, have you always wanted to go on a Caribbean cruise or maybe a Transatlantic one? Well, with this cracking sailing, you get to do both in one trip!
This package we've found on Iglu Cruise includes flights from the UK to Barbados, a few nights sailing in the Caribbean before returning to Southampton via the Azores.
You'll be sailing onboard on either P&O Cruises' Azura or Britannia.
And thanks to a new sale, this deal saves £100 on the previous selling price and is now from £799* per person!
Booking info Timeframe: 21. Mar. 2020 - 28. Mar. 2020
- Package provided by Iglu Cruise
- ABTA and ATOL protected package
- Travel duration: 13 nights
- Departure date: on 21 March you'll sail on Azura and on 28 March on Britannia
- Fly from the UK to Barbados and sail back
- Based on accommodation in an Inside Cabin (*other cabins are available)
- Board basis: full board - all meals included
- Based on 2 sharing
- Tips included
- Total from £1598 / 2 = £799* per person
You can fly from London, Birmingham or Manchester with no supplement on 21 March (there is a +£50pp supplement from Birmingham when departing on 28 March).
You'll set sail on Britannia, P&O Cruises' largest and most impressive cruise ship which has a contemporary British feel and is known for top quality food.
Onboard you'll find 13 places to eat, a proper 936-seat theatre, a show lounge, a casino, a library and plenty of bars and lounges.
Britannia was launched and named by Her Majesty The Queen in 2015.
If departing on 28 March, you'll sail on Azura which is a smaller vessel than Britannia but has many similar features.
- Day 1: Fly from the UK to Barbados
- Day 1: Bridgetown, Barbados
- Day 2: Castries, St. Lucia
- Day 3: St. Kitts
- Day 4: St. John's, Antigua
- Day 5-9: At sea
- Day 10: Ponta Delgada, Azores
- Day 11-13: At Sea
- Day 14: Southampton