Pirates, fancy visiting Germany, Denmark, Norway and Holland, well you can do it all in one trip with this awesome 9 night cruise we have come across on our cruise finder.
The cruise departs and returns to the UK so there is no need for flights and as it departs in December you may be able to take in a Christmas market or two.
Booking info Timeframe: 10. Dec. 2018 - 19. Dec. 2018
- Travel duration: 9 nights
- Departs from Southampton on 10th December
- Arrives into Southampton on 19th December
- Cruise ship: Aurora
- Based on accommodation in an Inside Cabin (*other cabins may be available)
- Board basis: full board
- Flights, hotels or transfers not included, but can be added for a fee
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Gratuities not included (more details below)
- Inside Cabin: £1258 / 2 = £629* per person
- Ocean View Cabin: £1298 / 2 = £649* per person
- Balcony Cabin: £1494 / 2 = £747* per person
Please note -- gratuities are not included in the above prices. An automatic tipping system operates on board. £7 per person per night will be debited to your onboard account, unless agreed otherwise.
About your trip
You will be sailing on the Aurora cruise ship and visit Hamburg, Copenhagen, Oslo and then onto Amsterdam.
The cruise is on a full board basis meaning all meals and snacks as well as afternoon tea are included in the price, there are many sports you can take part in onboard and evening entertainment.
The ship offers many restaurants and bars, choice of swimming pools, Jacuzzis, spa, cinema, theatre, nightclub and more - there is no chance you will be bored on this trip.
- Day 1: Embark Southampton
- Day 2: at sea
- Day 3: Hamburg
- Day 4: at sea
- Day 5: Copenhagen
- Day 6: Oslo
- Day 7: at sea
- Day 8: Amsterdam
- Day 9: Amsterdam
- Day 10: Arrive Southampton