If you really want to get away over Christmas and New Years mateys, but haven't organised anything yet, then we have just the deal for you.
We've uncovered a 25-night cruise holiday to the Caribbean and Mexico, departing on 16 December, from just £1799* per person, based on 2 sharing -- that works out at under £70 per person, per night.
It includes all meals and entertainment, plus a Virgin Atlantic flight (with checked bag) back to the UK when the cruise finishes.
Booking Info Timeframe: 16. Dec. 2018 - 10. Jan. 2019
- Travel duration: 25 nights
- Departs from London Tilbury on 16 December, 2018
- Arrives into Cozumel, Mexico on 10 January, 2019
- Includes one-way Virgin Atlantic flight back to London from Mexico with checked bag
- Cruise ship: CMV Magellan
- Based on accommodation in an Inside Cabin (*other cabins may be available)
- Board basis:
- Flights, hotels or transfers not included, but can be added for a fee
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Gratuities not included (more details below)
Price for 2 adults sharing an Inside Cabin:
- Total cost of holiday £3598 / 2 = £1799* per person
Price for 2 adults sharing an Ocean View Cabin:
- Total cost of holiday £4598 / 2 = £2299* per person
Please note -- gratuities are not included in the above prices. An automatic tipping system operates on board. £6 per person per night will be debited to your onboard account, unless agreed otherwise.
About your trip
With 9 passenger decks, the CMV's Magellan is considered a mid-size cruise ship with a truly British flair. It has 2 outdoor pools and 3 spa baths, as well as a traditional walk around promenade. There is also a card room, library and shopping arcade, plus a beautifully decorated Wellness Centre, offering spa and beauty treatments.
Guests can dine at either of the 2 restaurants (buffet dining is included), or opt for a lighter meal at the Bistro. Alternatively, you can enjoy a drink at any of the five bars or lounges on the ship.
Day 1: Depart London
Day 2: Amsterdam
Day 3-4: At sea
Day 5: Lisbon
Day 6: At sea
Day 7: Funchal (Madeira)
Day 8: Las Palmas (Gran Canaria)
Day 9-10: At sea
Day 11: Cape Verde
Day 12-15: At sea
Day 16-17: Barbados
Day 18: Mayreau (Grenadines)
Day 19: Antigua (Antilles)
Day 20: Road Town (Tortola)
Day 21: La Romana (Dom. Rep.)
Day 22: At sea
Day 23: Ocho Rios (Jamaica)
Day 24: At sea
Day 25-26: Cozumel (Mexico) where your cruise finishes