Whether you'd like to dip your toes in the life of cruising but don't want to commit to a week on the sea, or you're a seasoned sailor... everyone can agree that this full board overnight cruise from Marseille to Genoa is a bargain.
Enjoy all your meals whilst on board from just £35* per person for an inside cabin - let's admit it, you'd spend more on meals out!
Make it part of a European exploration or part of a mini break to get away from it all but act fast. This price will not last and will sell out fast!
Booking Info Timeframe: 18. Jul. 2019 - 18. Sep. 2019
Please note: this is a French website. You will need to translate the page. Also as prices are in Euros, you may be charged an exchange fee when booking.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 1 night
- Departs from Marseille on 12th November
- Arrives into Genoa on 13th November
- Cruise ship: MSC Musica
- Based on accommodation in an Inside Cabin (*other cabins available)
- Board basis: Full board
- Flights, hotels or transfers not included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Gratuities not included (more details below)
Price for 2 adults sharing an Inside Cabin:
- Total cost of holiday €78 = £70 / 2 = £35* per person
Price for 2 adults sharing an Ocean View Cabin:
- Total cost of holiday €98 = £88 / 2 = £44* per person
Price for 2 adults sharing a Balcony Cabin:
- Total cost of holiday €138 = £124 / 2 = £62* per person
Please note -- gratuities are not included in the above prices. An automatic tipping system operates on board. €10 per person per night will be debited to your onboard account, unless agreed otherwise.
Day 1: Depart from Marseille
Day 2: Arrive in Genoa
Getting there / back
You'll need a flight to France and home from Genoa so be sure to check out prices on our flights finder. It shows a full range of flights available to most UK airports. You'll need a flight later in the day to ensure you can dock and get through security in time.