12nt cruise for under £50pp/pn: Sail from UK to France, Spain, Portugal & Italy - incl. tipping
Summer might officially finish in August but you can extend yours a little bit longer with a 12-night Mediterranean cruise from the UK with Costa. You'll sail to France, Spain, Portugal, Gibraltar and Italy in September from just £464 per person based on 2 sharing.
Even adding the £9pp per day compulsory tipping, that's still only £48.50 per person, per night for a hassle-free holiday that stops in 9 ports and includes all meals and entertainment throughout. Talk about a pirate barrrgain!
- Travel duration: 12 nights
- Departs: 9 September, 2017
- Leaves from Dover and finishes in Marseille
- Cruise ship: Costa Magica
- Accommodation: Inside Cabin (upgrades available)
- Board basis – full board on ship
- Drinks packages are available
- Full use of sports courts, swimming pools, gym, sauna and steam rooms
- Day and night entertainment
- ATOL protected package
- Based on 2 adults
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing an Inside Cabin:
- £928 / 2 = £464 per person
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing an Ocean View Cabin:
- £1094 / 2 = £547 per person
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing an Balcony Cabin:
- £1262 / 2 = £631 per person
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing a Suite:
- £3198 / 2 = £1599 per person
Please note -- gratuities are not included in the above prices. An automatic tipping system operates on board. €10 (roughly £9) per person per night will be debited to your onboard account, unless agreed otherwise.
- Day 1 - Depart from Dover
- Day 2 - Stop at Le Havre (France)
- Day 3 - At sea
- Day 4 - Dock at Corunna (Spain)
- Day 5 - Visit Porto (Portugal)
- Day 6 - Spend the day in Lisbon (Portugal)
- Day 7 - Arrive into Gibraltar
- Day 8 - Dock in Malaga (Spain)
- Day 9 & 10 - At sea
- Day 11 - Stop at Civitavecchia near Rome (Italy)
- Day 12 - Visit Savona (Italy)
- Day 13 - Arrive into Marseille (France)
About the ship
Considered one of the largest cruise ships in Europe, Costa Magica has a very Italian feel to it. The walls are lined with 5500 pieces of impressionist-style artwork and posters and many of the rooms have Italian names. There is an onsite spa with Turkish baths, saunas and a new fitness centre that offers classes for an additional fee. Outside, there are 4 pools and 5 hot tubs, as well as a waterslide, kids club and pool, sports pitch and running track.
Guests will be able to dine at the 4 onboard restaurants, and drinks and snacks are available from any of the 11 available bars and lounges. Cabins are spacious for a cruise ship and have a full ensuite, TV and nightly turndown service. Private balconies are available on Balcony Cabins and Suites, while Outside Cabins will have a window with sea views.
Need a flight back?
As this cruise finishes in Marseille, you'll need to find your own way back to the UK. Luckily Ryanair and easyJet have some cheap options to get you back. You can fly from France to London from as little as £21 one-way.
Never Miss A Deal Again!
Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest offers direct to your inbox. Be first to know about error fares and the hottest deals by signing up for WhatsApp notifications. Download our app from the App Store or Play Store to view all the latest deals and set up customised deal alerts. You can find out more about our app and its features here!
Tags: France Spain Portugal gibraltar Italy september lisbon Rome summerholidays summer porto UK Mediterranean Cruise Mediterranean cruise full board marseille autumn Mainland Spain autumnsummer Dover