Pirates, cruises are getting more and more popular and are a great way to see multiple places in one go without having to break the bank.
This cruise departs from Naples in Italy and visits Sicily, Malta, Spain and France before finishing in Genoa.
- Travel duration: 6 nights
- Departs from Naples on 12th November
- Cruise ship: MSC Seaview
- Based on accommodation in an Inside Cabin (*other cabins may be available)
- Board basis: full board
- Flights, hotels or transfers not included, but can be added for a fee
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Gratuities not included (more details below)
Price for 2 adults sharing:
- Inside Cabin £492 / 2 = £246 per person
- Ocean View Cabin £610 / 2 = £305 per person
- Balcony Cabin £722 / 2 = £361 per person
Please note -- gratuities are not included in the above prices. An automatic tipping system operates on board. €10 per person per night will be debited to your onboard account, unless agreed otherwise.
About your trip
You will set sail on the MSC Seaview cruise ship on 12th November and enjoy 6 nights aboard, exploring many countries in one go.
The cruise ship has everything you could need for a great stay including many bars, cinema, casino, spa, shops, theatre, nightclub, swimming pools, gym and many sports you can take part in.
- Day 1: Naples (Italy)
- Day 2: Messina (Sicily)
- Day 3: Valletta (Malta)
- Day 4: At sea
- Day 5: Barcelona (Spain)
- Day 6: Marseille (France)
- Day 7: Genoa (Italy)
Getting there / back
You'll need a flight to Naples and home from the Genoa so be sure to check out prices on our flights finder. It shows a full range of flights available to most UK airports. You'll need a flight later in the day to ensure you can dock and get through security in time or why not extend your stay
Please note -- Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability.