Like true pirates we love to holiday on the open sea, and it's tough to beat a full board cruise in the beautiful Caribbean! This package from TourCenter will have you jetting off to glamorous Miami and spending 1 night in a South Beach hotel before embarking on an epic full board cruise to some of the Caribbean's hottest destinations!
You'll be travelling on the MSC Seaside or MSC Armonia. Depending on your itinerary, the cruise features exotic stops such as Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Mexico and the Bahamas. Call TourCenter and book now for a deposit of £250pp.
Booking Info Timeframe: 3. Aug. 2018 - 27. Mar. 2019
This holiday is provided by TourCenter. To book or get an individual quote simply give them a call on 020 3515 9038!
- Package includes: Return flights, 1 night hotel, 7 nights full board cruise & luggage
- Travel duration: 8 nights
- Example Dates: 13 - 21 January, 2019
- Flights: London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Newcastle, Leeds, Dublin, Belfast to Miami, USA
- Includes 1 night hotel in South Beach, Miami:
- 3* Albion Hotel (Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Or 3* Collins Hotel (Rated 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Cruise leaves from/returns to: Miami, Florida
- Cruise ship: MSC Seaside or MSC Armonia
- Accommodation: Interior Cabin
- Board basis – Full board on ship
- On ship gratuities - Included
- Upgrade to all inclusive drinks package from £268pp
- Upgrade to an Ocean View Cabin from £280pp
- Lead price based on London departure. Prices from other airports may vary
- Based on 2 adults
- Deposit option - £250 per person
|Itinerary 1 (August - October)
||Itinerary 2 (December - March)
|Itinerary 3 (November - March)
About your ship
Depending on when you travel, you'll be cruising the Caribbean on either the MSC Seaside or the MSC Armonia. Both these ships are part of the fabulous MSC fleet, and both offer the full board treatment with all manner of swimming pools and facilities to keep you entertained.
MSC Seaside is a super modern ship, with decadent touches that include the South Beach Pool (reached by panoramic elevator and offering great views), Miami Beach Sundeck and the MSC Aurea Spa - a luxurious Balinese spa that offers signature relaxation treatments alongside a thermal area and beauty salon.
The ship has 9 restaurants and a whopping 20 classy bars and lounges for guests to savour - add a drinks package with TourCenter and enjoy them all!
MSC Armonia combines classic cruise liner ambience with luxurious modern comforts and facilities fit for a high-end resort. The elegant pool complex has twin outdoor swimming pools along with whirlpool baths, and there's a state-of-the-art gym if you feel like working off those full board meals.