Calling all true pirates, come cruise the Caribbean with this epic full board deal from Crystal Travel! After spending a night in glitzy Miami (flights included of course) you'll be setting sail for some of the hottest destinations in the Caribbean, including Jamaica, Cuba, Mexico and more!
You'll be traveling on the MSC Seaside or MSC Armonia. Getaways from £799* per person are available in March, May, September and beyond - some of the best months of the year for Caribbean sunshine! Call up Crystal Travel and get booking with a deposit of £299* per person.
Booking Info Timeframe: 10. Jan. 2019 - 26. Sep. 2019
This holiday is provided by Crystal Travel. To book or get an individual quote simply give them a call on 020 3515 0947!
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Package includes: Return flights, 1 night hotel, 7 nights full board cruise & luggage
- Travel duration: 8 nights
- Example Dates: 12 - 20 May, 2019
- Flights: London, Manchester, Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Newcastle, Leeds, Dublin, Belfast to Miami, USA
- Checked luggage included for flights
- Includes 1 night hotel in Miami:
- 3* Regency Hotel (Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Cruise leaves from/returns to: Miami, Florida
- Cruise ship: MSC Seaside or MSC Armonia
- Accommodation: Interior Cabin
- Board basis – Full board on ship
- On ship gratuities - Included
- Upgrade to all inclusive premium drinks package from £375*pp
- Upgrade to an Ocean View Cabin from £150*pp (price depends on ship)
- Lead price based on London departure. Prices from other airports may vary
- Based on 2 adults
- Deposit option - £299* per person
Itinerary 1 stops at: - Montego Bay (Jamaica), George Town (Cayman Islands), Cozumel (Mexico), Havana (Cuba) before returning to Miami. (Monday departures on MSC Armonia)
Itinerary 2 stops at: Ocho Rios (Jamaica), George Town (Cayman Islands), Cozumel (Mexico), Nassau (Bahamas) before returning to Miami. (Saturday departures on MSC Seaside)
About your ship
Depending on when you travel, you'll be cruising the Caribbean on either the MSC Seaside or the MSC Armonia. Both these ships are part of the fabulous MSC fleet, and both offer the full board treatment with all manner of swimming pools and facilities to keep you entertained.
MSC Seaside is a super modern ship, with decadent touches that include the South Beach Pool (reached by panoramic elevator and offering great views), Miami Beach Sundeck and the MSC Aurea Spa - a luxurious Balinese spa that offers signature relaxation treatments alongside a thermal area and beauty salon.
The ship has 9 restaurants and a whopping 20 classy bars and lounges for guests to savour - add a drinks package with TourCenter and enjoy them all!
MSC Armonia combines classic cruise liner ambience with luxurious modern comforts and facilities fit for a high-end resort. The elegant pool complex has twin outdoor swimming pools along with whirlpool baths, and there's a state-of-the-art gym if you feel like working off those full board meals.