Sack off the new year blues and instead raise the anchor and visit 5 exciting destinations across France, Italy and Spain. Hop on board the Costa Diadema to enjoy 7 nights full board from as little as £288* per person - based on an inside cabin. That's less that £42 per person per night Pirates!
This cruise departs in January, but there are plenty of other dates stretching into April to choose from. Flights are not included in this offer.
Booking Info Timeframe: 6. Nov. 2018 - 6. Jan. 2019
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Departs from Civitavecchia - Rome on 25th January
- Arrives into Civitavecchia - Rome on 1st February
- Cruise ship: Costa Diadema
- Based on accommodation in an Inside Cabin (*other cabins may be available)
- Board basis: full board
- Flights, hotels or transfers not included, but can be added for a fee
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Gratuities not included (more details below)
Price for 2 adults sharing an Inside Cabin:
- Total cost of holiday £576 / 2 = £288* per person
Price for 2 adults sharing an Ocean View Cabin:
- Total cost of holiday £746 / 2 = £373* per person
Price for 2 adults sharing a Balcony Cabin:
- Total cost of holiday £832 / 2 = £416* per person
To add on a drinks package, book a Classic Cabin from an extra £94* per person, and get drinks with meals each day. Alternatively upgrade to a Premium Cabin from £145* per person which entitles you to unlimited alcohol and soft drinks during the cruise.
Please note -- gratuities are not included in the above prices. An automatic tipping system operates on board. €10 per person per night will be debited to your onboard account, unless agreed otherwise.
About your trip
You will set sail on the Costa Diadema cruise ship which is well equipped to have a great time, there are a number of bars and lounges, 7 restaurant's, library, shops, casino, theatre, nightclub and many sports and a gym.There are 3 swimming pools as well as 8 Jacuzzi's and a spa for you to relax in that may have an extra charge.
Day 1: Board ship and depart
Day 2: Savona, Italy
Day 3: Marseille, France
Day 4: Barcelona, Spain
Day 5: Palma, Majorca
Day 6: At sea
Day 7: Palermo, Sicily
Day 8: Disembark ship
Getting there / back
You'll need a flight to and from Italy so be sure to check out prices on our flights finder. It shows a full range of flights available to most UK airports. You'll need a flight later in the day to ensure you can dock and get through security in time.