Any pirates without plans for Easter need look no further! We've discovered a bargain last-minute cruise departing next week that's just been reduced to an unbelievable £387 per person, based on 2 sharing -- that works out at just £55 per night!
You'll sail to Amsterdam, France, Guernsey and the Isles of Scilly on a 7-night cruise from the UK; it even includes a trip up the River Seine.
The best bit? Kids can also travel from just £99 extra - super wow!
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Departs: 31 March, 2018
- Leaves and returns Tilbury near London
- Cruise ship: Magellan
- Accommodation: Inside Cabin (upgrades available)
- Board basis – full board on ship, plus afternoon teas and snacks
- Daytime activities programme, plus guest lectures, arts & crafts
- ATOL protected package
- Based on 2 adults
- Kids pay just £99 when sharing a room with 2 adults (max 4 per cabin)
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing an Inside Cabin:
- £774 / 2 = £387 per person
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing an Ocean View Cabin:
- £1006 / 2 = £503 per person
Please note -- gratuities are not included in the above prices. An automatic tipping system operates on board. £5 per person per night will be debited to your onboard account, unless agreed otherwise.
- Day 1 - Depart from Tilbury
- Day 2 - Calling at Amsterdam
- Day 3 - At sea
- Day 4 - Calling at St. Mary's (Isles of Scilly)
- Day 5 - Calling at St. Peter Port (Guernsey)
- Day 6 - Calling at Rouen (France)
- Day 7 - Calling at Honfleur (France)
- Day 8 - Arrive into Tilbury
About the ship
With 9 passenger decks, the CMV's Magellan is considered a mid-size cruise ship with a truly British flair. It has two outdoor pools and 3 spa baths, as well as a traditional walk around promenade. There is also a card room, library and shopping arcade, plus a beautifully decorated Wellness Centre, offering spa and beauty treatments. Guests can dine at either of the two restaurants, or opt for a lighter meal at the Bistro. Alternatively, you can enjoy a drink at any of the five bars or lounges on the ship.
Cabins are located on the lower decks, with two lower beds (no bunks!), a bathroom, wardrobes and drawer space, mirrored dressing table, TV, hair dryer, telephone, music player and safe. Ocean View cabins will have portholes or windows for views of the passing scenery. Our favourite option is the suite, whose spacious interior leads to your very own private balcony with sea views.
Please note -- Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability.