Ahoy all cruise loving pirates, cruise the Caribbean with this epic full board deal from Halo Flights! You will fly from the UK to Miami and stay the night in a 3* hotel before setting sail for some of the hottest destinations in the Caribbean, including Jamaica, Cayman Islands then Mexico before heading to the Bahamas and the back to Miami.
You'll be traveling on the MSC Seaside with prices starting from a fab £799* per person with tips included in the price. There are a choice of dates and you can even book with a deposit of just £299pp.
Booking Info Timeframe: 23. Oct. 2019 - 16. Dec. 2019
Calendar view from Manchester:
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city taxes that are/may be payable at the hotel in Miami.
- Travel duration: 8 nights (7nt cruise & 1nt hotel)
- Cruise, flight & hotel package with Halo Flights
- Departure date: 01, 02, 09/12, 02, 04, 07, 09/01 (many more at great prices)
- Return flights from London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow
- 1 night hotel stay in Miami
- 3* Albion Hotel (4/5 TripAdvisor) or 3* Collins Hotel (3.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Cruise departs from Miami
- Visit Jamaica, Cayman Islands, Mexico, Bahamas
- Cruise ship: MSC Seaside
- Based on accommodation in an Inside Cabin (*other cabins may be available)
- Board basis: Full board
- Transfers not included, but can be added for a fee
- Based on 2 sharing
- Gratuities included
- All Inclusive drinks package from £250.00 per person
- Food & drinks packages from £170.00 per person
- Add Excursions from £70.00 per person
- Upgrade to an Ocean View cabin from £260.00 per person
- Upgrade to a Suite Cabin from £450.00 per person
- Internet packages from £170.00 per person
- Photo packages from £20.00 per person
- Laundry packages from £20.00 Per Person
About your trip
You will set sail on the MSC Seaside cruise ship which offers a full board basis with many great facilities, as well as activities and entertainment - you won't have a minute to be bored while onboard this ship.
MSC Seaside is a super modern ship with a choice of 9 eateries, 20 bars, a range of shops if you are after some retail therapy, multi-story aqua park with 4 water slides, a high-tech theatre, 2 bowling lanes, sundeck with a pool surrounded by sun loungers, Balinese spa, gym and a glass-walled atrium for stunning ocean views.
- Day 1: Land in Miami, 1 night hotel stay
- Day 2: Miami
- Day 3: Day at Sea
- Day 4: Ocho Rios, Jamaica
- Day 5: George Town, Cayman Islands
- Day 6: Cozumel, Mexico
- Day 7: Day at Sea
- Day 8: Nassau, Bahamas
- Day 9: Arrive in Miami to catch your flight back to the UK
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.