Pirates, we have another awesome cruise up next starting from just £514* per person for an 8 night trip - making the cruise and stay deal just £55 per person per night!
You will fly from London to Bari in Italy and stay for the night in the 4* Riva Del Sole Hotel before heading off on the cruise the following day. You will embark from Bari and head to Katakolon (Greece), Santorini (Greece), Athens (Pireaus), Corfu (Greece), Kotor (Montenegro) before disembarking in Venice. You will then spend the night in the 3* Alloggi Agli Artisti before flying back to London the next day.
The cruise is on a full board basis with breakfast included in each of the hotel stays. You can chose to upgrade the hotels at time of booking as there are many to choose from and you can extend the number of nights you stay if you wish to stay longer!
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Dec. 2019 - 9. Dec. 2019
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. The above prices do not include city taxes that are payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 8 nights with 6nt cruise (longer hotel stays possible)
- Fly, stay & cruise deal with Logitravel
- Departs 01/12/2019
- Return flights from London
- Hotel stay in Bari, Italy
- 4* Riva Del Sole Hotel (4/5 TripAdvisor)
- Cruise departs from Bari
- Visit Bari, Katakolon (Greece), Santorini (Greece), Athens (Pireaus), Corfu (Greece), Kotor (Montenegro), Venice (Italy)
- Cruise ship: MSC Magnifica
- Based on accommodation in an Inside Cabin
- Board basis: full board
- Hotel stay in Venice, Italy
- 2* Casa Sant'andrea (3.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Transfers not included, but can be added for a fee
- Based on 2 sharing
- Service charges included
About your trip
MSC Magnifica will leave you spoilt for choice; there are 5 restaurants to choose from,12 bars and a variety of entertainment options. It has an award-winning spa with sauna, Turkish bath, gym and thalassotherapy room, as well as an open-air pool complex, 4 whirlpools, a solarium and a sky-lit indoor pool with retractable roof.
Activities include tennis, mini-golf, and a running track, as well as 10-pin bowling and billiards. There's also a casino, disco, 4D cinema, cigar lounge, and live entertainment in the bar lounges.
- Day 1: Flights from London to Bari. First night hotel stay in Bari
- Day 2: End of hotel stay. Cruise embarkation in Bari (Italy)
- Day 3: Port of call in Katakolon (Greece)
- Day 4: Port of call in Santorini (Greece)
- Day 5: Port of call in Athens (Pireaus)
- Day 6: Port of call in Corfu Island (Greece)
- Day 7: Port of call in Kotor (Montenegro)
- Day 8: Disembarking at Venice. First night hotel stay in Venice
- Day 9: End of hotel stay. Flights from Venice to London
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.