Ahoy pirates, check out this epic cruise we have found on our super cool cruise finder which includes return flights as well as a hotel stay all in the price.
You will fly from London to Mauritius and stay from the night in Port Louis, Mauritius before embarking on this awesome trip to Seychelles, Madagascar, Reunion before heading back to Mauritius and flying home.
The cruise is on a full board basis so your meals are included in the price throughout your stay.
We choose to upgrade to The Address Boutique Hotel as the TripAdvisor reviews are way better but you can pick from many more choices at time of booking.
Booking Info Timeframe: 4. Dec. 2019 - 13. Mar. 2020
- Travel duration: 17 nights
- Departure date: 15 January, 2020, but more dates are available
- Return flights from London - Mauritius
- Hotel stay in Port Louis (Mauritius) x 2 nights
- 4* The Address Boutique Hotel - 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Cruise departs from Port Louis (Mauritius)
- Visit Victoria (Seychelles), Nosy Be (Madagascar), Tamatave (Madagascar), Saint Denis (Reunion)
- Arrives into Port Louis (Mauritius)
- Cruise ship: Costa Mediterranea
- Based on accommodation in an Inside Cabin (*other cabins may be available)
- Board basis: full board
- Transfers not included, but can be added for a fee
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Gratuities not included (more details below)
- Book with deposit
- Total from £3,019 / 2 = £1,509.50* per person
Please note -- gratuities are not included in the above prices. An automatic tipping system operates on board. 10 euros per person per night (subject to change) will be debited to your onboard account, unless agreed otherwise.
About your trip
Costa Mediterranea is well equipped for to have a relaxing and entertaining stay, there are 4 restaurants to choose from along with a whopping 12 bars and lounges to relax with a chilled beverage.
You won't have a moment to be bored on this exciting adventure, there are many shops, a casino, a salon and a spa if you wish to relax - extra fees may apply.
If you are the energetic type then why not head to the gym, take a turn on the tennis or basketball courts or take a dip in one of the 4 swimming pools - 3 outdoors and 1 indoors, there are also many jacuzzis to relax in.
- Day 1: Departure flights from London
- Day 2: Arrival flights at Mauritius. First night hotel stay in Port Louis
- Day 3: Stay in Port Luis
- Day 4: Cruise embarkation in Port Louis (Mauritius)
- Day 5-6: at sea
- Day 7: Port of call in Victoria (Seychelles)
- Day 8: Port of call in Victoria (Seychelles)
- Day 9: Port of call in Victoria (Seychelles)
- Day 10: at sea
- Day 11: Port of call in Nosy Be (Madagascar)
- Day 12: at sea
- Day 13: Port of call in Tamatave (Madagascar)
- Day 14: at sea
- Day 15: Port of call in Saint Denis (Reunion)
- Day 16: Port of call in Saint Denis (Reunion)
- Day 17: Port of call in Port Louis (Mauritius)
- Day 18: Cruise disembarking in Port Louis (Mauritius). Flights back to London
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.