Mateys, hit the high seas during peak season summer and save up to 70% off a Croatian island sailing tour with Travel Talk Tours.
These 7-night adventures will take you from Split to Dubrovnik, stopping at a number of seriously scenic islands such as Hvar and Korcula along the way; prices start from just £210 per person, with a £190pp local payment, payable upon arrival in Croatia. There is also no surcharge for single travellers willing to share.
This price includes accommodation on the boat, some meals, plus the services of a tour leader and crew during your trip.
Booking Info Timeframe: 20. Jun. 2018 - 30. Sep. 2018
- Travel duration: 8 days/7 nights
- Departs from Split on multiple dates from June to September, 2018
- Cheapest date: 24 June - 1 July, 2018
- Finishes in Dubrovnik
- Cruise ship(s): MS Ribic or MS Lav
- Based on accommodation in an Inside Cabin (*other cabins may be available)
- Board basis: Includes 7 breakfast, 7 lunches and 1 litre of drinking water per day
- Flights, hotels or transfers not included, but can be added for a fee
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- No surcharge for solo travellers willing to share with another tour member of the same gender
- Local payment (£190pp) not included (more details below)
Price for 2 adults sharing:
- Total cost of holiday from £420 / 2 = £210 per person
Please note -- a local payment of £190 per person is not included in the above prices. This is payable upon arrival but does not include anything not listed under inclusions.
About your trip
Designed for travellers between 18 and 39 years of age (a guideline, not a rule), this sailing tour has an average group size of 25 to 30 people. Rooms are based on twin sharing, but this tour is also great for intrepid solo travellers who want to meet new people -- there is no surcharge if you are willing to share a cabin with another sailor of the same gender. If not, you can guarantee your own room by paying the single supplement.
The boats are traditional A class cruise boats for the Croatian islands, meaning that they are quite basic, but have all you'd need for such a holiday. There are 2 decks, a bar, lounge and dining room, plus a sun deck with sunbeds and chairs for relaxing and catching up on sleep.
There will be plenty of swimming opportunities as you sail and you will get the chance to explore the areas you dock at. Optional tours and activities may be available at each port for an extra fee.
- Day 1: Board the boat in Split and sail to Omis
- Day 2: Sail Omis to Makarska
- Day 3: Sail Makarska to Hvar
- Day 4: Sail Hvar to Korcula
- Day 5: Sail Korcula to Mljet
- Day 6: Sail Mljet to Dubrovnik
- Day 7: Overnight in Dubrovnik
- Day 13: Finish in Dubrovnik
Getting there / back
You'll need a flight to Split and home from Dubrovnik so be sure to check out prices on our flights finder. It shows a full range of flights available to most UK airports. You'll need a flight later in the day to ensure you can dock and get to the airport and through security in time.
Please note -- Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability.