Mateys, when we are allowed to travel again why would we visit just 1 destination when we could visit 8 all in one go for a fantastic price. This 10-night cruise has £100 off per person working out at under £40 per person per night - what a bargain with all meals included too.
The cruise departs and arrives in Barcelona and visits Savona (Italy), Marseille (France), Malaga (Spain), Cadiz (Spain), Lisbon (Portugal), Gibraltar and Valencia (Spain).
You can also add flights and or hotel stays to extend your trip, or upgrade to a nicer cabin or a drinks package during the booking process.
Booking Info Timeframe: 11. Nov. 2021 - 21. Nov. 2021
- Travel duration: 10 nights
- Departure date: 11th November 2021
- Departs from Barcelona
- Arrives in Barcelona
- Visits Savona (Italy), Marseille (France), Malaga (Spain), Cadiz (Spain), Lisbon (Portugal), Gibraltar and Valencia (Spain)
- Cruise ship: Costa Fascinosa
- Based on accommodation in an Inside Cabin (*other cabins may be available)
- Board basis: Full board
- Flights, hotels or transfers not included, but can be added for a fee
- Based on 2 sharing
- Gratuities not included (more details below)
- Inside Cabin from £798 / 2 = £399* per person
- Ocean View Cabin from £1,022 / 2 = £511* per person
- Balcony Cabin from £1,1342 / 2 = £671* per person
Please note -- gratuities are not included in the above prices. An automatic tipping system operates onboard. A set amount will be debited to your onboard account, unless agreed otherwise.
About your trip
The Costa Fascinosa is often considered the most glamorous ship in the Costa fleet. The best feature is its massive Samsara Spa which is 6,000sqm and spread over 2 levels. It has a gym, baths, a thalassotherapy pool, treatment rooms, a sauna, a Turkish bath, a UVA-ray solarium, plus there are a number of cabins and suites with direct access!
The ship also hosts 5 jacuzzis, 4 pools (2 with retractable roofs for indoor/outdoor use), waterslides, a 4D cinema, a casino, a 3-level theatre, a disco and a library. There are 5 restaurants to choose from, as well as 13 bars and lounges.
- Day 1: Barcelona
- Day 2: Savona (Italy)
- Day 3: Marseille (France)
- Day 5: Malaga (Spain)
- Day 6: Cadiz (Spain)
- Day 7: Lisbon (Portugal)
- Day 8: Gibraltar
- Day 10: Valencia (Spain)
- Day 11: Barcelona
Getting there / back
You'll need a flight to and from Barcelona so be sure to check out prices on our flights' finder. It shows a full range of flights available to most UK airports. You'll need a flight later in the day to ensure you can dock and get through security in time, or why not add a hotel and enjoy some time in Barcelona.