Discover the Adriatic and a number of bucket list Greek islands all in one trip with this incredible cruise!
Stopping departing from Venice and travelling to Montenegro, Mykonos, Santorini, Kefalonia and finally Bari, this 6 night excursion makes sure that you see nothing but the highlights of this corner of the world.
Upon the ship you'll be able to tuck into full board meals and a big plus is that tips are also included! This package comes as a cruise only option, or you can opt for a full package by including your flights and 2 nights hotel stay in Bari.
Booking Info Timeframe: 3. Feb. 2020 - 3. Apr. 2020
Cruise, flights & hotel:
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. The above prices do not include city taxes that are payable at the hotel - if you opt for the package option.
- Travel duration: 6 nights
- Departs from Venice on 26th April
- Arrives into Bari on 2nd May
- Cruise ship: MSC Opra
- Based on accommodation in an Inside Cabin (*other cabins may be available)
- Board basis: Full board w/ hot drinks & water
- Flights, hotels or transfers not included, but can be added for a fee
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Gratuities included
Price for 2 adults sharing an Inside Cabin:
- Total cost of holiday £870 / 2 = £435* per person
Price for 2 adults sharing an Ocean View Cabin:
- Total cost of holiday £968 / 2 = £484* per person
Price for 2 adults sharing a Balcony Cabin:
- Total cost of holiday £1478 / 2 = £739* per person
Day 1: Embark the ship at Venice, Italy
Day 2: Kotor, Montenegro
Day 3: Mykonos, Greece
Day 4: Mykonos, Greece
Day 5: Santorini, Greece
Day 6: Kefalonia, Greece
Day 7: Disembark ship at Bari, Italy