Now here is something truly special Pirates. If you're yearning for the smell of the sea breeze for 3 weeks this winter. Head to warmer waters and enjoy the early summer in the southern hemisphere by visiting 3 bucket list destinations in one incredible cruise.
Raise the anchor for 24 nights and hit the delights of South Africa, Mauritius and Australia aboard the Queen Mary.
This price includes flights, on board meals and an inside cabin. Upgrade your accommodation from as little as £140* per person
Booking Info Timeframe: 20. Nov. 2019 - 15. Dec. 2019
- Travel duration: 24 nights
- Departs from Cape Town on 20th November
- Arrives into Melbourne on 15th December
- Cruise ship: Queen Elizabeth
- Based on accommodation in an Inside Cabin (*other cabins may be available)
- Board basis: full board
- Flights included
- Transfers included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Gratuities not included (more details below)
Price for 2 adults sharing an Inside Cabin:
- Total cost of holiday £5838 / 2 = £2919* per person
Price for 2 adults sharing an Ocean View Cabin:
- Total cost of holiday £6118 / 2 = £3059* per person
Price for 2 adults sharing a Balcony Cabin:
- Total cost of holiday £7198 / 2 = £3599* per person
Please note -- gratuities are not included in the above prices. An automatic tipping system operates on board. $14.50 per person per night will be debited to your onboard account, unless agreed otherwise.
About your trip
The famous Queen Mary boasts 10 bars and 4 restaurants so there's no risk of going hungry during your epic excursion from South Africa to Australia. Tea, coffee, water and fruit juice is included in this price.
Whilst you're at sea, chill out around one of the 3 pools or 5 jacuzzis. There is also a cinema, theatre, spa and casino.
Day 1: Depart Cape Town, South Africa
Day 2: At sea
Day 3: Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Days 4 - 7: At sea
Day 8: Le Port, Reunion
Day 9: Port Louis, Mauritius
Days 10 - 16: At sea
Day 17: Perth, Australia
Day 18: At sea
Day 19: Albany, Austalia
Day 20: Esperance, Australia
Days 21 & 22: At sea
Day 23: Adelaide, Australia
Day 24: At sea
Day 25: Melbourne, Australia