That's right Pirates, you read it right. You can be setting sail around the paradise islands of the Bahamas from as little as £82* per person this September! Over 5 nights that comes to just £16.40* per person per night!!
Hop on board the Norwegian Sea and make the most of the late summer sun and enjoy the all inclusive hospitality as well as a number of added extras.
There are a number of dates available too so if September is too last minute for you, you're catered for.
Due to this incredible price, we're not expecting this price to stick around for long so book whilst you can.
Booking Info Timeframe: 7. Sep. 2019 - 16. Nov. 2019
- Travel duration: 5 nights
- Departs from Port Canaveral on 7th September
- Arrives into Port Canaveral on 12th September
- Cruise ship: Norwegian Sun
- Based on accommodation in an Inside Cabin (*other cabins may be available)
- Board basis: all inclusive
- Flights, hotels or transfers not included, but can be added for a fee
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Gratuities not included (more details below)
Price for 2 adults sharing an Inside Cabin:
- Total cost of holiday £164 / 2 = ($100) £82* per person
Price for 2 adults sharing an Ocean View Cabin:
- Total cost of holiday £212 / 2 = ($129*) = £106* per person
Price for 2 adults sharing a Balcony Cabin:
- Total cost of holiday £408 / 2 = ($249) £204* per person
Please note -- gratuities are not included in the above prices. An automatic tipping system operates on board. $20 per person per night will be debited to your onboard account, unless agreed otherwise.
Please also note that as this is an American site, you may be charged a currency exchange fee
Day 1: Depart Florida
Day 2: Grand Bahama Island, Bahamas
Day 3: Nassau, Bahamas
Day 4: Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas
Day 5: Day at sea
Day 6: Return to Florida
Getting there / back
You'll need a flight to and from Florida so be sure to check out prices on our flights finder. It shows a full range of flights available to most UK airports. You'll need a flight later in the day to ensure you can dock and get through security in time.