Discover your sea legs as well as a number of Asia's highlights on this incredible cruise and hotel package. Over the course of 12 nights commencing 1st May 2020, thanks to our friends at Hays Travel, you can fly to Singapore and spend a night there before embarking the Voyager of the Seas.
Head out towards Malaysia and then Bali where you can then chill out for 6 nights on the Indonesian island.
Meals are provided on the ship and breakfast is available in Bali, so you'll be well catered for during your time away. But also return UK flights as well as checked bags are also included for good measure.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. May. 2020 - 13. May. 2020
This cruise is provided by Hays Travel, to book simply give them a call on 0800 408 4229
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. The above prices do not include city taxes that are payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 12 nights
- Departure date: 01/05/2020
- Return flights from UK
- 1 night hotel stay in Singapore in 4* Furama RiverFront (4/5 TripAdvisor) - Room only
- 6 night hotel stay in Bali in 4* Tonys Villas & Resort (4/5 TripAdvisor) - B&B
- Cruise departs from Singapore
- Cruise ship: Royal Caribbean’s Voyager of the Seas
- Based on accommodation in an Inside Cabin (*other cabins may be available)
- Board basis: full board
- Based on 2 sharing
- Gratuities not included (more details below)
- Total from £2,898 / 2 = £1,449* per person
Please note -- gratuities are not included in the above prices. An automatic tipping system operates on board. A per person per night fee will be debited to your onboard account, unless agreed otherwise.
About your stay
You will set sail on the Royal Caribbean’s Voyager of the Seas which has everything you could need for an awesome trip.
There are a choice of places to eat and drink as well as swimming pools, whirlpools, mini-golf, spa, ice rink, jogging track, theatre, beauty salon, shops and even an outdoor film screen.
- Day 1: Arrive in Singapore and overnight in Furama RiverFront
- Day 2: Embark ship in Singapore
- Day 3: Penang, Malaysia
- Day 4: Langkawi, Malaysia
- Day 5: At sea
- Day 6: Arrive in Bali and disembark the ship, overnight in Tonys Villas & Resort
- Days 7-12: In Bali
- Day 13: Check out of hotel & fly home
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.