Adopt the Pirate lifestyle and hit the high seas this May for an epic 14 night cruise discovering the beauty of the Norwegian Fjords as well as a few stop offs in Denmark thrown in for good measure - all from only £442pp, that's just £31.50pppn!
This price includes all your meals on board (including afternoon teas and snacks) as well as a range of entertainment whilst on board. You will be staying in an inside cabin - or there are upgrades available - on the Costa Favolosa.
The cheapest we have found this cruise is on Costa's French site, so you will need to use your browser's 'translate' tool.
- Travel duration: 14 nights
- Departs: 18th May 2018
- Leaves and returns Warnemund, Germany
- Cruise ship: Costa Favolosa
- Accommodation: Inside Cabin (upgrades available)
- Board basis – full board on ship, plus afternoon teas and snacks
- On board entertainment and some activities included
- ATOL protected package
- Based on 2 adults
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing an Inside Cabin:
- €1010 (£884) / 2 = £442 per person
Please note -- gratuities are not included in the above prices. An automatic tipping system operates on board. €10 per person per night will be debited to your onboard account, unless agreed otherwise.
- Day 1 - Depart from Warnemund, Germany (19:00)
- Day 2 - Calling at Aarhus, Denmark
- Day 3 - At sea
- Day 4 - Calling at Haugesund, Norway
- Day 5 - Calling at Olden, Norway
- Day 6 - Calling at Hellesylt & Geiranger. Norway
- Days 7 - 9 - Calling at Bergen, Norway
- Day 10 - Calling at Flam, Norway
- Day 11 - Calling at Haugesund, Norway
- Day 12 - Calling at Kristiansand, Norway
- Day 13 - Calling at Oslo, Norway
- Day 14 - Calling at Copenhagen, Denmark
- Day 15 - Arriving at Warnemund, Germany (08:00)
About the ship
The Costa Favolosa boasts a welath of dining options, 5 to be exact (some come at an extra fee and require a reservation. There are also 13 bars on board, including a cigar bar and - get this - a chocolate bar!
As far as entertainment goes, take your pick from the 4D cinema, Grand Prix simulator, theatre, disco the list goes on. Or you could always chill out by one of the 4 on board pools, 5 jacuzzis. For that extra touch of R&R head to the metre squared spa offering a range of treatments and facilities.
Hamburg is the nearest airport to the port and is well connected, with budget flights from cities across the UK. You'll find them all in our Flights Finder.
Make sure that the flights you book allow you enough time to get to the port and back.
Getting to the port
There are a number of ways to get to the Rostock port. You can either hire a car using our car hire finder, the drive will take you around 2 hours. Or there are a number of public transport options available, click here to find out more.
Please note -- Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability.
Prices will be charged in Euros. Stated conversion rate is based off Google.com taken on 20/04/2018