Being pirates, we love a cheeky mini-cruise so check out this sailing we've found!
This 4-night spring cruise starts in Valencia before heading to Genoa and Marseille and then back to Valencia from £187* per person -- that works out to less than £47* per person, per night!
On top of that, drinks are included at meal times.
Plus, the cruise departs on a Friday so you'll only need to use a couple of days of your holiday allowance.
Booking info Timeframe: 5. May. 2020 - 5. May. 2020
- Travel duration: 4 nights
- Departure date: 01/05/2020
- Cruise departs from Valencia (Spain)
- Cruise ship: Costa Fascinosa
- Based on accommodation in an Inside Classic Cabin (*other cabins may be available)
- Board basis: full board
- Based on 2 sharing
- Gratuities not included (more details below)
Please note: flights are not included.
Please note -- gratuities are not included in the above prices. An automatic tipping system operates on board. A per person per night fee will be debited to your onboard account, unless agreed otherwise.
About the ship
You'll be staying onboard Costa Fascinosa, a Concordia-class 3000-passenger ship.
The ship features an outdoor swimming pool with a giant movie screen, a Grand Prix driving simulator as well as a spa and a casino.
There are a variety of restaurants onboard including li Gattopardo and Ristorante Otto e Mezz plus more casual options including Pizzera and the Grill where you can get a burger.
- Day 1: Board ship and depart from Valencia
- Day 2: Genoa (Italy)
- Day 3: Marseille (France)
- Day 4: Back to Valencia