Pirates, fancy a cheeky cruise? So do we!
So come with us and sail away in September from Southampton aboard MSC Cruises' Preziosa for a week to Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany and France.
This deal we've spotted on Iglu Cruise saves more than £100* per person on prices we've seen elsewhere in the market and includes all of your meals and tips.
Plus, you can secure this cruise with a deposit starting from £1 per person -- yes, you did read that correctly!
Booking info Timeframe: 23. Sep. 2020 - 30. Sep. 2020
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Package provided by Iglu Cruise
- Iglu Cruise is a member of ABTA and is ATOL protected
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Departure date: on 23 September from Southampton
- Based on accommodation in an Inside Cabin (*other cabins are available)
- Board basis: full board - all meals included
- Based on 2 sharing
- Tips included
Fancy going a bit earlier or later in the year? We've got you covered!
MSC Preziosa is a fantasy-class ship part of the MSC Cruises fleet.
MSC ships are known for their opulence and the Preziosa is no different with glass mosaics, plenty of white marble and lots of animal print found throughout -- this ship is certainly aimed at a younger crowd and is ideal for families, younger couples and the young-at-heart.
Onboard you'll find lots to do with restaurants and bars, six swimming pools, a casino, a top-notch spa and loads more.
- Day 1: Depart from Southampton
- Day 2: Bruges (Zeebrugge)
- Day 3-4: Rotterdam - overnight onboard
- Day 5: Hamburg
- Day 6: At Sea
- Day 7: Le Havre (Paris)
- Day 8: Return to Southampton