Pirates, we've just spotted HUGE price drops on adults-only fjordland cruises in Norway on CMV's Magellan and Columbus.
Prices for Spring and late Summer sailings now start from just £444 per person, based on 2 sharing, to cruise from London to a number of Norway's fjordlands (via Amsterdam) and back again.
Prices include your cabin during the trip, all port fees and charges, plus full board while on the ship and daily activities.
- Travel duration: 7-8 nights
- Travel dates: April, May & September
- Leaves and returns London Tilbury
- Cruise ship: Magellan or Columbus
- Accommodation: Inside Cabin (upgrades available)
- Board basis – full board on ship, plus afternoon teas and snacks
- Daytime activities programme, plus guest lectures, arts & crafts
- ATOL protected package
- Based on 2 adults
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing an Inside Cabin:
- £888 / 2 = £444 per person
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing an Ocean View Cabin:
- £1114 / 2 = £557 per person
Please note -- gratuities are not included in the above prices. An automatic tipping system operates on board. £5 per person per night will be debited to your onboard account, unless agreed otherwise.
Itinerary (based on the 7-night cruise on 19 April)
- Day 1 - Depart from London Tilbury
- Day 2 - Amsterdam
- Day 3 - At sea
- Day 4 - Eidfjord & Sognefjord
- Day 5 - Flam & Naeroyfjord
- Day 6 - Bergen (Norway)
- Day 7 - At sea
- Day 8 - Arrive into London Tilbury
About the ship
With 9 passenger decks, the CMV's Magellan is considered a mid-size cruise ship with a truly British flair. It has two outdoor pools and 3 spa baths, as well as a traditional walk around promenade. There is also a card room, library and shopping arcade, plus a beautifully decorated Wellness Centre, offering spa and beauty treatments. Guests can dine at either of the two restaurants, or opt for a lighter meal at the Bistro. Alternatively, you can enjoy a drink at any of the five bars or lounges on the ship.
Cabins are located on the lower decks, with two lower beds (no bunks!), a bathroom, wardrobes and drawer space, mirrored dressing table, TV, hair dryer, telephone, music player and safe. Ocean View cabins will have portholes or windows for views of the passing scenery. Our favourite option is the suite, whose spacious interior leads to your very own private balcony with sea views.