Even if you're a seasoned cruiser, there's always another exciting route out there for you to discover and enjoy. Like this 'out of the box' trans Pacific crossing from Tokyo, Japan to Vancouver, Canada.
Hop on board the Celebrity Millennium for 12 nights next month for a mega bargain cruise that equals just £31* per person per night - that's got to be cheaper than staying at home!
All your meals are provided and there are a number of cabin upgrades for you to choose from. This is an incredible deal as both Ocean View and Balcony cabins are cheaper than Inside cabins!
Booking Info Timeframe: 10. May. 2020 - 22. May. 2020
Alternate cabin options, expand these options to see drinks package prices:
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 12nts
- Departs from Tokyo on 10th May
- Arrives into Vancouver on 22nd May
- Cruise ship: Celebrity Millennium
- Based on accommodation in an Inside Cabin (*other cabins may be available)
- Board basis: Full board
- Flights, hotels or transfers not included, but can be added for a fee
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Gratuities not included (more details below)
Price for 2 adults sharing an Ocean View Cabin:
- Total cost of holiday £748 / 2 = £374* per person
Price for 2 adults sharing an Inside Cabin:
- Total cost of holiday £1012 / 2 = £506* per person
Price for 2 adults sharing a Balcony Cabin:
- Total cost of holiday £948 / 2 = £474 per person
Please note -- gratuities are not included in the above prices. An automatic tipping system operates on board. $14.50 per person per night will be debited to your onboard account, unless agreed otherwise.
Day 1: Embark ship, Yokohama, Japan
Day 2: At sea
Day 3: Hakodate, Japan
Days 4&5: At sea
Day 6: Petropavlovsk, Russia
Day 7: At sea & cross international date line
Days 8-12: At sea
Day 13: Disembark at Vancouver, Canada
Getting there / back
You'll need a flight to Tokyo and home from Vancouver so be sure to check out prices on our flights finder. It shows a full range of flights available to most UK airports. You'll need a flight later in the day to ensure you can dock and get through security in time.