Tick 2 big travel activities off your bucket list by combining a trip to New York with a cruise on one of the most famous cruise ships in the world, the iconic Queen Mary 2!
Sail from London to New York from as little as £799* per person, based on 2 sharing. This includes full board while on the ship, transfer from port to airport in New York and your flight back to the UK. The cheapest time to sail is actually over Easter but summer is also available for a bit more.
Our tip? A Balcony Cabin is just £200* per person more and is definitely worth the upgrade.
Booking Info Timeframe: 14. Apr. 2019 - 22. Apr. 2019
You can also upgrade to a Balcony Cabin from £999*pp:
And other great value dates available include (based on 2 sharing):
- 28 April from £799* per person
- 31 May from £949* per person
- 3 November from £999* per person
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- One-way cruise on Queen Mary 2
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Departs: 14 - 21 April, 2019
- Leaves from Southampton, UK and arrives into New York, USA
- Cruise ship: Queen Mary 2 (Cunard)
- Accommodation: Inside Cabin
- Upgrade to Ocean View Cabin from £150*pp more
- Board basis – full board on ship
- Includes flight from New York to London (*other UK airports may also be available)
- Based on 2 adults
- Gratuities not included
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing an Inside Cabin:
- £1598 (flight + cruise + transfer) / 2 = £799* per person
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing an Ocean View Cabin:
- £1898 (flight + cruise + transfer) / 2 = £949* per person
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing a Balcony Cabin:
- £1898 (flight + cruise + transfer) / 2 = £999* per person
Please note -- gratuities are not included in the above prices. An automatic tipping system operates on board. US$11.50 per person, per night will be debited to your onboard account, unless agreed otherwise.
- Day 1: Depart from Southampton
- Day 2-7: At sea
- Day 8: Arrive into New York where this cruise finishes
About the ship
Queen Mary 2 is the biggest ship in the Cunard group. It has 7 bars and lounges, 4 restaurants, 8 jacuzzis, 5 pools (2 indoor and 3 outdoor), a 3D cinema, a planetarium, a classical music venue and the largest dance floor at sea.
There is also an award-winning spa on board for guest use. Full board is included in this offer and some packages even include bonus on-board credit to use against drinks and treatments. Speak to a Logitravel agent for more information.
Extend in New York
If you'd like to spend a couple of days in New York before boarding, you'll need somewhere to stay. Book your flights a couple of days earlier and use our hotels finder to get to a great deal on room rates.