Pirates, save yourself more than £300 per person on this epic 10-night Caribbean cruise-and-stay-package we've found.
You'll fly to Barbados, with Virgin Atlantic no less, where you'll stay for three nights at a well-reviewed beachfront hotel, before boarding Grandeur of the Seas for a 7-night sailing with stops across the Caribbean.
Best thing? You can secure your booking with a deposit from £299* per person and you can change your date and destination for free up to 59 days before travel.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Dec. 2021 - 30. Apr. 2022
Fly from London Heathrow from £1199* person.
Manchester flights are available but only when booking a 14-night package.
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Holiday provided by Caribbean Warehouse
- Fully ABTA and ATOL protected package
- Travel duration: 10 or 14 nights
- Example date: 27 January-7 February, 2022 (more dates Dec-Apr)
- Butterfly Beach Hotel in Barbados
- 4/5 Tripadvisor & Travellers' Choice Award
- Inside Cabin aboard Grandeur of the Seas
- Board basis – Breakfast included in the hotel; all meals on the cruise
- Checked bags, gratuities and transfers included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Flexible booking option -- you can change your date and destination for free up to 59 days before travel
- Holiday package £2,398 / 2 = £1,199* per person
- Upgrade to a Balcony Stateroom on the cruise from £299 more per person
- Upgrade to a 4-star all-inclusive hotel stay from £249 more per person
- Upgrade to private transfers from £30 more per person
After landing in Barbados, you'll spend three nights staying at the Butterfly Beach Hotel located on the island's south coast -- the area is known for its dreamy white-sand beaches.
The laid-back beachfront hotel has two swimming pools (one of which is adults-only), hot tubs, an informal restaurant and a bar.
The hotel is close to St Lawrence Gap and to Oistins, a small coastal town where you'll find restaurants and shops, as well as the famous Oistins' Friday Night Fish Fry!
On Friday nights, people from across the island head to Oistins for some of the freshest fish in the Caribbean and a beer from one of the outdoor rustic stalls. It's definitely worth a visit.
Next, you'll head to the port for a week-long stay aboard Grandeur of the Seas. The ship is on the smaller size with around 1990 passenger and 800 crew making for a more homely and welcoming feel.
Onboard, you'll find lots of restaurants, a pool deck, a theatre and plenty of family-friendly activities.
- Day 1 - Bridgetown, Barbados
- Day 2 - Scarborough, Tobago
- Day 3 - Port of Spain, Trinidad
- Day 4 - St. George's Grenada
- Day 5 - Fort de France, Martinique
- Day 6 - Roseau, Dominica
- Day 7 - Castries, St. Lucia
- Day 8 - Bridgetown, Barbados