Pirates, stop what you are doing and check out this cheap cruise we have come across on our cruise finder. The 10-night cruise sets sail from Germany and has 6 stops along the way ending up in Spain.
You will depart from Kiel in Germany and head to Copenhagen, Kristiansand (Norway), Le Havre (France), Vigo (Spain), Cadiz (Spain) before arriving in Barcelona.
This is an awesome deal as the cruise works out at under £40 per person and that is with all meals included for 10 nights!
Booking Info Timeframe: 10. Sep. 2021 - 21. Sep. 2021
- Travel duration: 10 nights
- Cruise deal with Logitravel
- Departure date: 10th September 2021
- Cruise departs from Kiel in Germany
- Arrives in Barcelona
- Visit Copenhagen, Kristiansand (Norway), Le Havre (France), Vigo (Spain), Cadiz (Spain)
- Cruise ship: Costa Diadema
- Based on accommodation in an Inside Cabin (*other cabins may be available)
- Board basis: full board
- Flights, hotels or transfers not included, but can be added for a fee
- Based on 2 sharing
- Gratuities not included (more details below)
- For flights - add at time of booking or click here!
- Total from £754 / 2 = £377* per person
Please note -- gratuities are not included in the above prices. An automatic tipping system operates onboard. A per person per night fee will be debited to your onboard account unless agreed otherwise.
About your trip
You will set sail on the Costa Diadema cruise ship which is well equipped for you to have an enjoyable and entertaining trip.
The cruise ship offers a number of bars and lounges, 7 restaurant's, a library, shops, a casino, a theatre, a nightclub and many sports and a gym. There are 3 swimming pools as well as 8 Jacuzzi's and a spa for you to relax in that may have an extra charge.
- Day 1: Depart from Kiel, Germany
- Day 2: Copenhagen
- Day 3: Kristiansand (Norway)
- Day 5: Le Havre (France)
- Day 7: Vigo (Spain)
- Day 9: Cadiz (Spain)
- Day 11: Arrive in Barcelona
Getting there / back
You'll need a flight to Kiel and home from Barcelona, this can be added at the time of booking or if you prefer to book your own be sure to check out prices on our flights' finder. It shows a full range of flights available to most UK airports. You'll need a flight later in the day to ensure you can dock and get through security in time.