Now here's something for those who want something a little different from their cruise.
Jet off to Canada to depart on a 7 night voyage of wonder, gaze in awe at stunning glaciers as you make your way up the west coast from Vancouver to Anchorage, with a number of stops in between.
Meals and a selection of soft drinks are included in this deal. So grab a cabin, raise the anchor and cross your fingers to see some of Alaska's marine wildlife including orcas and humpback whales!
Booking Info Timeframe: 15. May. 2019 - 4. Sep. 2019
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Departs from Vancouver on 15th May
- Arrives into Anchorage on 22nd May
- Cruise ship: Princess Cruises - Coral Princess
- Based on accommodation in an Inside Cabin (*other cabins may be available)
- Board basis: Full board (and a selection of soft beverages)
- Flights, hotels or transfers not included, but can be added for a fee
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Gratuities not included (more details below)
Price for 2 adults sharing an Inside Cabin:
- Total cost of holiday £1098 / 2 = £549* per person
Price for 2 adults sharing an Partial Ocean View Cabin:
- Total cost of holiday £1158 / 2 = £579* per person
Price for 2 adults sharing a Balcony Cabin:
- Total cost of holiday £2038 / 2 = £1019* per person
Please note -- gratuities are not included in the above prices. An automatic tipping system operates on board. $12.95 per person per night will be debited to your onboard account, unless agreed otherwise.
About your trip
The Coral Princess houses many entertainment facilities to keep you entertained in between destinations. From cinemas to jacuzzis and pools. There are 6 restaurants on board serving a variety of dishes too. Full board meals are included at anytime and selected casual dining venues. Drinks like tea, coffee, water and lemonade are also included.
Day 1: Embark from Vancouver 16.30pm
Day 2: At sea
Day 3: Ketchican, Alaska
Day 4: Juneau, Alaska
Day 5: Skagway, Alaska
Day 6: Glacier Bay, Alaska
Day 7: College Fjord, Alaska
Day 8: Anchorage, Alaska
Getting there / back
You'll need a flight to Vancouver and home from tAnchorage so be sure to check out prices on our flights finder. It shows a full range of flights available to most UK airports. You'll need a flight later in the day to ensure you can dock and get through security in time.