Even if you're a seasoned cruiser, there's always another exciting route out there for you to discover and enjoy. Like this 'out of the box' trans Pacific crossing from Vancouver, Canada to Tokyo, Japan.
Hop on board the Celebrity Millennium for 16 nights next month for a last minute mega bargain cruise that equals just £35* per person per night - that's got to be cheaper than staying at home!
All your meals are provided and there are a number of cabin upgrades for you to choose from. If the last minute life isn't for you then we have discovered a similar crossing in May (in the opposite direction) Find more details here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 30. Aug. 2019 - 29. Oct. 2019
Sailing 11th September:
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 16nts
- Departs from Vancouver on 11th September
- Arrives into Tokyo on 27th September
- Cruise ship: Celebrity Millennium
- Based on accommodation in an Inside Cabin (*other cabins may be available)
- Board basis: Full board
- Flights, hotels or transfers not included, but can be added for a fee
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Gratuities not included (more details below)
Price for 2 adults sharing an Inside Cabin:
- Total cost of holiday £1132 / 2 = £566* per person
Price for 2 adults sharing an Ocean View Cabin:
- Total cost of holiday £2142 / 2 = £1071* per person
Price for 2 adults sharing a Balcony Cabin:
- Total cost of holiday £2794 / 2 = £1397 per person
Please note -- gratuities are not included in the above prices. An automatic tipping system operates on board. $14.50 per person per night will be debited to your onboard account, unless agreed otherwise.
Day 1: Embark ship, Vancouver, Canada
Day 2: At sea
Day 3: Sitka, Alaska
Days 4 - 12: At sea & crossing International Date Line
Day 13: Otaru Ko, Japan
Day 14: Hakodate, Japan
Day 15: At sea
Day 16: Yokohama, Japan
Day 17: Disembark at Yokohama, Japan
Getting there / back
You'll need a flight to Vancouver and home from Tokyo so be sure to check out prices on our flights finder. It shows a full range of flights available to most UK airports. You'll need a flight later in the day to ensure you can dock and get through security in time.