As pirates we do love our ships and we have come across this awesome cruise where you will fly from the UK to Malaga in Spain, stay for 2 nights in a hotel with breakfast included then set sail to Cartagena (Spain), Cagliari (Sardinia), Valletta (Malta), Chania (Crete) before reaching Athens and then enjoying another 2 night hotel stay with breakfast.
The cruise is even better value than usual as it is on an all inclusive basis with tips already included in the price.
With a cruise you get your travel and overnight stays in one and this cruise works out at just £51 per night, which is a great price with all meals and drinks included.
You can choose to upgrade your hotel at time of booking and for Athens we upgraded to the Ambrosia Suites & Aparts as it was higher rated on TripAdvisor.
Booking Info Timeframe: 28. Jun. 2019 - 28. Aug. 2019
- Travel duration: 11 nights (7nt cruise)
- Return flights from London, Manchester
- Hand luggage - included
- Date: 19th November 2019
- 2nt hotel stay in Malaga with breakfast
- 3* Medplaya Hotel Bali (3.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Cruise departs from Malaga
- Visit Cartagena (Spain), Cagliari (Sardinia), Valletta (Malta), Chania (Crete), Athens
- Cruise ship: Horizon
- Based on accommodation in an Inside Cabin (*other cabins may be available)
- Board basis: all inclusive
- 2nt hotel stay in Athens with breakfast
- Ambrosia Suites & Aparts (3.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Based on 2 sharing
- Gratuities included
- Total from £1,117 / 2 = £558.50* per person
About your trip
You will set sail on Horizon cruise ship which has everything you could want for a relaxing as well as entertaining strip.
Onboard you will find many bars and lounges, restaurant, spa, shops, theatre, nightclub, library, salon, pools, jacuzzi's and a gym.
- Day 1: Flights from the UK to Malaga. First night hotel stay in Costa del Sol
- Day 2: Hotel stay
- Day 3: End of hotel stay. Cruise embarkation in Malaga (Spain)
- Day 4: Port of call in Cartagena (Spain)
- Day 5: At sea
- Day 6: Port of call in Cagliari (Sardinia)
- Day 7: Port of call in Valletta (Malta)
- Day 8: At sea
- Day 9: Port of call in Chania (Crete)
- Day 10: Disembarking at Athens (Pireaus). First night hotel stay in Athens
- Day 11: Hotel stay
- Day 12: End of hotel stay. Flights from Athens to the UK
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.