Pirates, we do love seeing many countries in one trip and a cruise is a great way to do that. Check out this awesome cruise where you get to sail from Barcelona to Corsica then heading to many Italian cities.
This 4 night cruise is only £179* per person which works out under £45* per person per night, which is a great price with all meals included.
Booking Info Timeframe: 13. Apr. 2019 - 17. Apr. 2019
- Travel duration: 4 nights
- Departs from Barcelona on 13th April 2019
- Arrives into Rome on 17th April on 2019
- Cruise ship: MSC Seaview
- Based on accommodation in an Inside Cabin (*other cabins may be available)
- Board basis: Full board
- Flights, hotels or transfers not included, but can be added for a fee
- Based on 2 sharing
- Gratuities not included (more details below)
Price for 2 sharing:
- Inside Cabin £358 / 2 = £179* per person
- Ocean View Cabin £418 / 2 = £209* per person
- Balcony Cabin £478 / 2 = £239* per person
Please note -- gratuities are not included in the above prices. An automatic tipping system operates on board. €10 per person per night will be debited to your onboard account, unless agreed otherwise.
About your trip
You will set sail on the MSC Seaview cruise ship on 13th April and enjoy 4 nights aboard, exploring many countries in one go.
The cruise ship has everything you could need for a great stay including many bars, cinema, casino, spa, shops, theatre, nightclub, swimming pools, gym and many sports you can take part in.
- Day 1: Depart Barcelona
- Day 2: Corsica
- Day 3: Genoa
- Day 4: Florence
- Day 5: Arrive Rome
Getting there / back
You'll need a flight to Barcelona and home from the Rome so be sure to check out prices on our flights finder. It shows a full range of flights available to most UK airports. Make sure you book a flight that ensures you can dock and get through security in time (you may need a hotel) or why not extend your stay.