Ahoy mateys! We've just spotted these great multi-city direct flights departing from Paris visiting not 1 but 2 Caribbean islands in one trip! Discover Guadeloupe and Martinique before returning back to Paris. There's a slew of airlines flying from the UK to Paris, including of course low-cost airlines such as Ryanair, Vueling and EasyJet, enabling just about anyone to get involved with these flights.
We've included some sample positioning flights from London, but why not consider flying in a few days before to enjoy the French capital? Don't sleep on it, though, these fares won't last forever!
Booking info Timeframe: 9. Dec. 2018 - 9. Feb. 2019
- Sample dates: London - Paris (change to suit)
- Sample dates: Paris - Guadeloupe (change to suit)
- Sample dates: Guadeloupe - Martinique (change to suit)
- Sample dates: Martinique - Paris (change to suit)
And many more dates available..!
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Flights with LEVEL / Air Caraibes
- Departures from Paris (ORY)
- Visiting Guadeloupe - Martinique and back to Paris
- Sample dates used spanning May 2019 (change to suit)
- Hand luggage - Included
- Sample positioning flights from UK to Paris return (change to suit)
- More dates available
These flights are just an example of what trip you can create. A quick and easy way to get an overview is to set up several tabs with the different one-way flights within your required time frame, and choose "Flexible search". Now you can switch between the tabs and see on which dates you can find the cheapest fares.
Once you know the dates, you head over to our Flight comparison tool (which usually comes up cheaper than Skyscanner.)
OK so you secured your flights, now what about accommodation? Well you could take help from our clever hotel comparison tool in finding something that suits your budget, whether that be a hostel or a nice 4* hotel. Like this hotel in Guadeloupe, for instance.