Ahoy mateys! We've just spotted these great multi-city direct flights departing from Paris visiting not 1 but 2 Caribbean islands in one trip! Discover Guadeloupe and Martinique before returning back to Paris, with dates spanning Nov - Jan 2019. There's a slew of airlines flying from the UK to Paris, including of course low-cost airlines such as Ryanair, Vueling and EasyJet, enabling just about anyone to get involved with these flights.
We've included some sample positioning flights from London, but why not consider flying in a few days before to enjoy the French capital? Don't sleep on it, though, these fares won't last forever!
Booking info Timeframe: 18. Nov. 2018 - 11. Jan. 2019
- Example of positioning flights between London / Paris 26.11 - 12.12
(we recommend flying in at least one day before embarking on your big trip.)
- Paris - Guadeloupe – 27.11
- Guadeloupe - Martinique – 3.12
- Martinique - Paris – 11.12
Paris – Guadeloupe:
- Nov 2, 4, 6, 27, 27, 30,
- Dec 2, 3, 5, 9, 10, 11, 12
Guadeloupe – Martinique:
- Nov 5, 23,
- Dec 3, 21,
- Jan 3,
Martinique – Paris:
- Nov 8, 10, 13, 15, 17, 22, 24, 39,
- Dec 1, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 23, 25,
- Jan 8, 10, 11, 31, 15, 17, 18
Flights from Paris to Guadeloupe and Martinique return from £303*
Positioning flights from London return from £81*
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Flights with LEVEL / Air Guyane
- Departures from Paris (ORY)
- Visiting Guadeloupe - Martinique and back to Paris
- Dates between Nov 2018 and Jan 2019
- Sample dates used: 27th Nov, 3rd Dec and 11th Dec
- Hand luggage - Included
- Sample positioning flights from UK to Paris return (change to suit)
- More dates available
OK so you secured your flights, now what about accommodation? Well you could take help from our clever hotel comparison tool in finding something that suits your budget, whether that be a hostel or a nice 4* hotel. Like this hotel in Guadeloupe, for instance.