What pirate doesn't dream about Christmas in New York? And while it's already very late to be booking such a popular trip, there are still bargains to be had, thanks to the research of our travel experts.
You can nab return flights from London to the Big Apple from as little as £283* return on United. These are direct flights but you can possibly save even more if you don'd mind connecting flights.
Not from London? You can also fly with Norwegian to Newburgh Airport (about 90 minutes from Manhattan) for even less from Dublin, Shannon or Edinburgh!
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Dec. 2018 - 31. Dec. 2018
More December dates available:
02 Dec - 05 Dec 05 Dec - 10 Dec 07 Dec - 12 Dec 09 Dec - 12 Dec 11 Dec - 16 Dec 12 Dec - 24 Dec 13 Dec - 18 Dec 17 Dec - 26 Dec 18 Dec - 28 Dec
You can also fly direct from:
- Dublin with Norwegian from £208 return
- Edinburgh with Norwegian from £264 return
- Shannon with Norwegian from £199 return
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Direct flights with United / Norwegian
- Departures from London, Edinburgh, Shannon or Dublin
- Example date: 3 - 7 December, 2018
- Select dates in December only
- Hand luggage - Included
- Checked bag, seat selection & meals can be added for a fee
- Cheaper flights may be available with a stopover
OK so you secured your flights, now what about accommodation? Well you could take help from our clever hotel comparison tool in finding something that suits your budget, whether that be a hostel or a nice 4* hotel.
Prefer a holiday?
If you'd prefer to book your flights and accommodation together, try out our Holidays Finder. We've found an example here from £665 per person, based on 2 sharing.