Pirates, we're in an Empire State of Mind thanks to these super cheap direct flights to New York City. Using our Flights Finder we've seen options from Birmingham, Manchester and London (STN or LGW), with lots of departures up until the early summer.
Some of the best availability we've seen is in May and June, when the days are long and the temperatures are very pleasant - ideal for wandering around Central Park or the High Line!
Booking Info Timeframe: 15. Apr. 2018 - 22. Jun. 2018
Birmingham - New York EWR:
19 May - 26 May 21 May - 28 May 30 May - 06 Jun 01 Jun - 08 Jun 05 Jun - 12 Jun 09 Jun - 15 Jun 24 Apr - 30 Apr 28 Apr - 05 May 05 May - 12 May 11 May - 18 May 02 Jun - 09 Jun 09 Jun - 15 Jun 23 Apr - 08 May 30 Apr - 08 May 06 May - 15 May 13 May - 20 May 22 May - 29 May 06 Jun - 13 Jun
- Availability: April 2018 – June 2018
- Example Dates: May 21st – 27th 2018
- Direct flights with Thomas Cook Airlines, Primera Air or Norwegian
- Flights from London (STN/LGW), Manchester or Birmingham to New York (EWR/JFK)
- Hand luggage - Included
- Hold Luggage & Meals - Included with Thomas Cook flights from Manchester (Extra fee with Primera/Norwegian flights from London/Birmingham)
- US & Irish citizens require an ESTA to visit the US. See our guide here
After bagging such a flights bargain you'll need a place to rest your weary head. Embrace your inner hipster with this cool Brooklyn property from our Hotels Finder: