Pirates, summer's upon us we all know that prices can go through the roof as everyone tries to get away for some summer sunshine. British Airways is running a brilliant offer where kids can fly for free on selected routes from 1st June to 5th November. There's really no catch, children can travel for absolutely free, no taxes, surcharges or fees as long as you're booking a fully paid adult ticket at the same time.
We have found a fare from London Heathrow to Glasgow for £78.93 for 1 adult and 1 child in August - see below.
- Kids (up to 11 years old) fly for free on selected BA routes when accompanied by a paying adult
- Flights to/from London Heathrow, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Leeds, Newcastle & Belfast eligible
- Book before 13th May 2018
- Travel between 1st June and 5th November 2018
- Maximum of two free children tickets per adult
- Kids really do travel for free, not even taxes are due
- For full Terms & Conditions, see British Airways
Offers don't get simpler than this one - head to BA.com and make a booking on an eligible route for travel between 1st June and 5th November and up to two children per adult can travel absolutely free of charge!
Where to go
This is a great opportunity to visit somewhere new in the UK for a family break or to get down to London and experience everything the capital has to offer without breaking the bank.
Of course you'll need somewhere to stay during your trip so head over to our pirate hotel finder to track down the best rates. Whether you're in the market for 5* luxury or a budget friendly hostel, you'll find it on our hotel search! For more out of the box accommodation Airbnb is your friend with a great range of cool places to stay in cities around the world and we've curated the best options for you here.
Please note -- Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability.