Wow pirates, these prices on direct Brazil flights are hotter than the beaches (and bodies) of Ipanema! Norwegian are offering non-stop flights to the cidade maravilhosa (Rio de Janeiro to us mere mortals) from London Gatwick, with prices as low as £340* return.
This new route from Gatwick will start March 31st . There's a whole host of cheap options up to June 2019, 'winter' in Rio - but that just means temperatures dip down to the mid 20s Celsius.
Booking Info Timeframe: 31. Mar. 2019 - 30. Sep. 2019
London LGW - Rio de Janeiro:
31 Mar - 07 Apr 22 Apr - 29 Apr 24 Apr - 01 May 05 May - 12 May 08 May - 15 May 15 May - 22 May 22 May - 29 May 29 Jun - 05 Jun 12 Jun - 19 Jun
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Routing: London LGW - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Direct flights with Norwegian
- Available: March - June 2019
- Example dates: April 22nd - 29th, 2019
- Inflight meals & drinks - Optional extra
- Hand luggage - Included
- Checked luggage - Optional extra
- UK & Irish tourists don't need a visa to visit Brazil. See the FCO
Book Flight + Hotel
Add a lap of luxury to your trip, with flights and 7 nights at a 5* hotel from £725* per person!