Winter is coming pirates (boooo), but you can get yourselves out to Iceland for one of the greatest shows on earth with these bargain flights to Reykjavik! The best time of year to try and catch the Northern Lights is between November and January, and we've added plenty of options during this period.
Booking Info Timeframe: 8. Nov. 2017 - 31. Jan. 2018
- Direct flights with easyJet
- Departures from Manchester and London (Gatwick and Luton)
- Dates between November 2017 and January 2018
- Hand luggage - Included
- Checked bags, seat selection and meals - Optional extras
- Book for 2 or more passengers in order to get the best prices
- Manchester - £39 return
- London (Luton) - £43 return (or £45 on weekends)
- London (Gatwick) - £52 return
- Edinburgh - £45 return
Iceland isn't as expensive as you think pirates. After getting a flight bargain, you're sure to find a great deal on accommodation with our Hotels Finder! How about this 3* beauty close to central Reykjavik?
Prefer a package?
Get 3 nights at a cool 3* hotel, with breakfast and return flights from London here:
Iceland is also home to some of the most famous filming locations of Game of Thrones. Visit them with this tour from Musement.
Never Miss A Deal Again!
Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest offers direct to your inbox. Be first to know about error fares and the hottest deals by signing up for WhatsApp notifications. Download our app from the App Store or Play Store to view all the latest deals and set up customised deal alerts. You can find out more about our app and its features here!