Amsterdam – Rio de Janeiro / Sao Paulo – New York City 463€ – round trip after taxes
Delta Airlines offers once again a really interesting fare for flights from Amsterdam to Sao Paulo or Rio de Janeiro for only €463 - round trip incl. taxes.
All flights have a stopover in New York City or Atlanta. With this fare you can add a longer stopover in these cities almost for free. So if you like you can fly e.g. from Amsterdam to Sao Paulo or Rio de Janeiro and on the way back you fly from Brazil to New York City and spend there a few days before you continue your travel to Amsterdam. You can also fly to Rio de Janeiro and return from Sao Paulo (or vice versa) and travel between these two cities by bus or another flight.
If you're not interested in visiting Atlanta or New York City you can book flights only with a short stopover and continue your travel to Brazil. If you're from Belgium, United Kingdom or France you should check out the current Eurostar promotion fares for travels to Amsterdam.
- Seasonal restrictions: travel until 20th March 2013
- Sales restrictions: book by 5th February 2013
- 2 free stopovers permitted - 1 in each direction in Atlanta or New York City
- 15/01/2013 Amsterdam – Sao Paulo ; 22/01/2013 Sao Paulo – New York ; 30/01/2013 New York – Amsterdam
- 15/01/2013 Amsterdam – Sao Paulo ; 25/01/2013 Sao Paulo – New York ; 31/01/2013 New York – Amsterdam
- 16/01/2013 Amsterdam – Sao Paulo ; 28/01/2013 Sao Paulo – New York ; 31/01/2013 New York – Amsterdam
- 15/01/2013 Amsterdam – Sao Paulo ; 21/01/2013 Rio de Janeiro – New York ; 30/01/2013 New York – Amsterdam
- Please use http://matrix.itasoftware.com/ to find the perfect dates for your travel, you can't book the flights there, you can only search for them. Please check the picture below for instructions:
If you’re also looking for a accomondation in New York City, Rio or Sao Paulo, you should check the current Hotels.com 10% voucher & Expedia 10% voucher, but you should always compare hotel rates on HotelsCombined.com.
The flight fare is really new, that's why Expedia might have problems to find these flights, you have to chose Delta Airlines as your preferred airline (check the images below):