Mateys, we're hoping 2021 is going to be way better than 2020 and what could make it even better, an all inclusive holiday to Egypt of course.
This amazing holiday in Egypt is a bargain price for a 10 night stay on an all inclusive basis - working out at under £30* per day per person - and with all meals, drinks and snacks included that is a huge bargain!
The holiday to Sharm el Sheikh offers amazing prices in January and February and March and there is a wide range of dates to choose from, you can book this super cheap holiday with a small deposit option today.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Nov. 2020 - 31. Mar. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 10 nights (longer stays possible)
- Example date: 13th - 23rd January 2021
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from a choice of UK airports
- 5* Albatros Palace Resort
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor & Traveller's Choice Award
- Board basis – all inclusive
- Location: Sharm el Sheikh, Egypt
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2-4 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £891 / 3 = £297* per person
About your stay
You will stay in the Albatros Palace Resort which is a brand new hotel in a fab location, near the beach in sunny Sharm el Sheikh in the one and only Egypt.
The hotel has so much on offer, it has a private beach where you can take part in a range of water sports, many sports, restaurants, entertainment and a fully equipped spa with saunas, Jacuzzi and 7 swimming pools.
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.