Pirates, we have come across this amazing holiday in Egypt that is a bargain price for a 10 night stay on an all inclusive basis - working out from only £26* per day per person - and with all meals, drinks and snacks included that is a huge bargain!
The holiday to Sharm el Sheikh offers amazing prices in November, December, January and February (as well as October & March)so there is a wide range of dates to choose from, you can book this super cheap holiday with a small deposit option today.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Oct. 2020 - 31. Mar. 2021
- October from £370* per person
- November from £274* per person
- January from £254* per person
- February from £303* per person
- April from £353* per person
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 10 nights (longer stays possible)
- Example date: 2nd - 12th December 2020
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from a choice of UK airports
- 4* Parrotel Aqua Park Resort
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – all inclusive
- Location: Sharm el Sheikh, Egypt
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2-4 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £1,016 / 4 = £254* per person
About your stay
You will stay in the Parrotel Aqua Park Resort which in a fab location, near the beach in sunny Sharm el Sheikh in the one and only Egypt.
The hotel has so much on offer, it has a private beach where you can take part in a range of water sports, swimming pools, tennis court, volleyball court, restaurants, entertainment and a fully equipped spa with saunas, Jacuzzi and a water park.
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.