Mateys, fancy booking a Majorca holiday for 2021 with a deposit of only £25* per person - this great value holiday in the Balearic Islands is a bargain price for a 10 night stay, giving us something to look forward to when we can travel without the thought of quarantine hanging over us.
You will stay in a gorgeous 4* hotel in Puerto Pollensa that offers an awesome pool scene with the option to upgrade to bed & breakfast, half board, full board or all inclusive at time of booking.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Mar. 2021 - 31. May. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Flight & hotel package with Loveholidays
- Example date: 9th - 19th May 2021
- Departs from many UK airports
- 4* Club Del Sol Aparthotel
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – room only (upgrades available)
- Location: Puerto Pollensa
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL Protection
- Based on 2-4 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £684 / 4 = £171* per person
About your stay
You will be staying in the Club Del Sol Aparthotel which is a great rated and award winning hotel located in Puerto Pollensa in sunny Majorca.
There is an awesome swimming pool where you can cool off from the sun and a fitness centre if keeping fit is your thing as well as many sports you can get involved in and spa facilities if you wish to relax.
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (add when booking, use public transport, holidaytaxis or contact the hotel direct)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay