Mateys, 10 nights in Halkidiki in a Traveller's Choice awarded hotel for the same price as a one night luxe hotel stay in the UK - yep you heard that right!
This hotel may only be 2* but it is has a high score from reviews at TripAdvisor AND and a Traveller's Choice Award which many 4* and 5* hotels struggle to obtain.
The Halkidiki holiday departs in September when the weather should still be nice and warm and you can book this Greece getaway with a small deposit today!
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Sep. 2020 - 31. Oct. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 18th - 25th September
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from a choice of UK airports
- 2* Nereides Hotel
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor & Traveller's Choice Award
- Board basis – self catering
- Location: Hanioti, Halkidiki, Greece
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2-4 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £384 / 4 = £96* per person
About your stay
You will stay in the Nereides Hotel which is a set of cute apartments, 500m from the blue flag beach at Hanioti, while Hanioti town centre is only 250m away, with many shops, bars and restaurants.
The hotel has an outdoor pool with hydromassage area, pool bar and a kids pool. Apartments have private bathroom, balcony or terrace, TV, microwave and kitchenette for your self-catering needs.
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.