Mateys, we see a lot of family holidays to Turkey at bargain prices but now we have come across a great getaway for a couple, heading to Marmaris at a bargain price in spring 2021!
There are a choice of departure airports for this Turkey holiday, durations and dates available - even better, the holiday in Turkey is on an all inclusive basis and you can book this holiday with a small deposit today!
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 25. Sep. 2020 - 15. Nov. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 10 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 20th - 30th April 2021
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from a choice of UK airports
- 4* Poseidon Hotel
- 4/5 TripAdvisor & Traveller's Choice Award
- Board basis – all inclusive
- Location: Marmaris, Dalaman, Turkey
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £575 / 2 = £288* per person
About your stay
You will stay in the Poseidon Hotel which is located on the beachfront in Marmaris in Dalaman with its own private beach area in sunny Turkey.
The hotel also has a fitness centre, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, pool bar, restaurant, sports including water sports such as jet-skiing, banana boats and speed boating, there is also a Hammam, sauna and Jacuzzi.
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.