Pirates, if you are looking to book your 2021 getaway, how about this 10 night all inclusive holiday in Tenerife which works out at under £30 per person per day, and with all snacks, meals and drinks included that is a real bargain.
This getaway to Tenerife is great value, as we are seeing prices in May, when the weather should be on the hotter side, cheaper than the earlier months in the year.
You will stay in a lush hotel with a ginormous swimming pool and it can be based on a family of 4 sharing or couples still at fab prices. You can book this Canary Islands holiday with a deposit and payment plan.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2021 - 31. May. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 10 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 4th - 14th May 2021
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from many UK airports
- 3* Hotel Alborada Ocean Club
- 3.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – all inclusive
- Location: Tenerife
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2-4 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £1,152 / 4 = £288* per person
About your stay
You will stay in the Hotel Alborada Ocean Club which is located right on the beach in Tenerife and it has a really huge sea water swimming pool.
The hotel has everything you could need for a great stay, bar, restaurant, pool bar, 24 hour reception, sports, water sports and an entertainment programme.
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.