If you are on the hunt for some beach action this spring for you and your brood then we think this all inclusive Cape Verde holiday will do just nicely. 14 nights come in at 775* per person for a family of 4 a the moment, which is excellent value considering that one week comes in around the £540-mark!
You home for the next 2 weeks is the luxurious 5* Clubhotel Riu Karamboa boasting an enormous pool situated right next to the white sand of Praia de Salines.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2020 - 29. May. 2020
If these dates don’t suit you then simply click on the screenshot above and then you can use the calendar tool to toggle dates and see prices. You’re also able to add extra people/ rooms to your booking here.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 14 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 14th April – 28th April 2020
- Holiday provided by Holidayhypermarket
- Departure airports: London, Manchester, Birmingham
- 5* Clubhotel Riu Karamboa in Boa Vista
- Rated (4/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – all inclusive
- Luggage included
- Transfers included
- Based on family of 4 sharing
- Discount code: PIRATE10
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for family of 4 sharing:
- Package holiday from £3,099 / 4 = £774.75* per person
About your stay
The expansive 5* Clubhotel Riu Karamboa has a real desert oasis feel about it, flanked by the ocean and encircled by white sand dunes. It offers 3 speciality restaurants plus a buffet, a monster-sized pool, a spa and a half-dozen bars so you can take your pick! Rooms here have an African feel to them, with dark-wood and wicker furnishings. Each one comes with your usual mod-cons, satellite TV and a balcony or terrace, and sleeps up to 4. And if you upgrade to a suite and you'll get a living area, too!